Industries We Serve
Plastic Extrusion Services in Fitzgerald, GA
Custom Profiles Incorporated produces extruded plastics for other manufactured component parts such as cars or windows and doors. Plastic extrusion is a high-volume manufacturing process in which raw plastic is melted and formed into a continuous profile. Although the plastic extrusion process produces items such as plastic films and sheeting, thermoplastic coatings, and wire insulation , we only produce custom profiles. A couple of examples of a custom profile are custom sized pipe/tubing or window frames.
Custom Extruded Plastic Industries
Here at Custom Profiles, we offer extruded plastics for many different industries. Here are just a few industries for which our manufacturers create parts:
- Geotextile Industry – Custom Profiles creates parts for the geotextile industry. Geotextiles are permeable fabrics which are often used in association with soil. These fabrics have the ability to separate, filter, reinforce, protect, or drain. Typically made from polypropylene or polyester, geotextile fabrics come in three basic forms: woven, needle punched, or heat bonded.
- RV Manufacturers – Custom Profiles produces parts for recreational vehicles. A recreational vehicle, often abbreviated as RV, is a motor vehicle or trailer that includes living quarters designed for accommodation. There are different kinds of RVs, such as motorhomes, campervans, caravans, fifth-wheel trailers, popup campers, and truck campers.
- Window & Door Manufacturers – Custom Profiles produces parts for both windows and doors. Whether it’s an indoor or outdoor window or door, Custom Profiles is able to create the profile for your manufactured window or door.
- Hydroponics – Custom Profiles creates extruded plastic parts for the hydroponics industry. Hydroponics is a subcategory of hydroculture, which is a method of growing plants without soil. Instead of using soil, hydroponics uses mineral nutrient solutions in a water solvent.
- Irrigation Companies – Custom Profiles produces parts for irrigation companies. Irrigation companies provide controlled amounts of water to plants when needed. This process helps to grow agricultural crops, maintain landscapes, and revive soils in dry areas.
- Automotive Industry – Custom Profiles creates extruded plastic for the automotive industry. The automotive industry includes a wide range of companies and organizations involved in the design, development, manufacturing, marketing, and selling of motor vehicles.
For extruded plastics for any of these industries or more, contact Custom Profiles Inc. online or call our manufacturers at 229-423-2929. Learn more about our materials (extruded plastics and engineered resins) and our pricing information to get started with your profiles today.
Choose Custom Profiles for Your Industry’s Manufactured Product
Whether you are in need of a parts for a motor vehicles or window / door components, Custom Profiles Incorporated is the business for you. We are able to extrude any of these parts: shapes, hoses, tubes, angles, glazing products, sweeps, gaskets, decorative trim, and numerous other components and specialty items.
Products at Custom Profiles are manufactured in a plant whose quality management system is registered to ISO 9001:2015. Using cutting-edge technology, we are able to create custom extrusion products from general-purpose plastics and specialized engineering resins that are beyond compare.
Contact Custom Profiles of Fitzgerald, Georgia online or give our team a call at 229-423-2929 for more information on the industries we serve with custom plastic extrusion parts.