Re-Quote Specialists for Custom Plastic Extrusion Projects & Products
When you invest in a product or service for your business, it’s essential to obtain multiple estimates to make sure you’re getting a fair price. This is especially true if you intend to use that product or service repeatedly in the coming year and beyond.
Custom Profiles Incorporated is a leading provider of extruded plastic products with clients in numerous industries, including geotextiles, RV and automotive manufacturing, hydroponics and irrigation, window and door manufacturing, and others. We are a quality-oriented domestic company with the ability to ship products around the world.
We are also a re-quote specialist. This means we offer a trusted second opinion regarding what materials you should use for the application you have in mind. Then, we provide a competitive price based on your specifications, giving you another estimate to consider before making a decision for your company.
Need a re-quote on extruded plastic products for your agricultural or manufacturing business? Please contact Custom Profiles for more information.
Benefits of a Re-Quote
You’ve received one quote, and it seems “good enough.” Plus, you’re in a rush to place your order. Should you move forward or get a second opinion? Here’s why we recommend contacting Custom Profiles for a re-quote before you select a long-term profile extrusion contractor for your business.
- You could be eligible for a discount. At Custom Profiles, our specialty lies in providing affordable, high-volume extrusion products. We even offer reduced die fees and other incentives if your order is large enough, a benefit you might not get from another manufacturer.
- You could gain access to specialized engineering resins. While general-purpose plastic materials are sufficient for countless applications, your project may require something more specialized. Don’t settle for a manufacturer that doesn’t offer the engineering resins and specialty materials you need—get a second quote to find out how affordable it can be to get exactly what you need.
- You could get it better, faster, and cheaper. Our extremely competitive pricing combined with efficient turnaround times and high-quality products means you can have the best of all three worlds. Our approach to plastic extrusion is second to none, which is how we have found a way to offer better, faster, and cheaper products and still make them in America!
Why Choose Custom Profiles Inc. for a Re-Quote?
Custom Profiles has been providing custom plastic profile extrusions for nearly 30 years. Our state-of-the-art equipment and highly trained team can extrude customized plastic profiles that range from simple to complex. This allows us to satisfy the needs of your project, even when you can’t find the right profile shape mass-produced anywhere else.
We follow a simple formula to ensure you receive the results you expect:
- Provide highly efficient plastic extrusion with the use of modern systems and techniques.
- Maintain an in-house engineering and tooling staff who can work quickly and efficiently.
- Ensure enough warehouse space for bulk buying and storage.
- Offer economical long-run pricing to save our customers money.
- Deliver quality materials for a longer-lasting, more cost-effective product.
How to Request a Re-Quote from Custom Profiles
Contact us online or call us toll-free at 229-423-2929 to request an estimate or re-quote. When you get in touch, please provide as much information as possible, such as your estimated yearly volume and any special material requirements. If you have a copy of your print, please upload that on our contact page to assist us in our quoting process. We look forward to working with you!