Extruded Plastic Services
Thermoplastic Custom Profile Extrusion Company
At Custom Profiles Inc., our concept of service means going beyond your expectations. The plastic extrusion industry has grown ever more specialized, allowing our diversification to become your strength. As materials and extrusion technologies continue to evolve, Custom Profiles will respond quickly to your requirements and the demands of an ever-changing marketplace.
Our extrusion engineers and tooling staff work fast and efficiently. This translates into significant savings of time and money for our customers. We work to the highest standards, providing you with the greatest value in custom plastic extrusion services.
Call Custom Profiles Inc. at 229-423-2929 or contact us online for quality extruded plastics.
Custom Plastic Extrusion Process
There’s a number of value-added processes we can perform during the plastic extrusion process. Here’s more information on what these processes entail:
- Dual-Durometer and Tri-Extrusion – This features multiple materials in one extrusion process.
- Cross Heading – This process helps customize the plastic extrusion process to fit your individual needs.
- Capstock – This special type of resin helps protect anything from decks and windows to pools and golf carts.
- Embossing – We can raise the texture of your product to create a design on it.
- Miter Cutting – A miter cut is an angled cut on top of two structures that allows them to join together and make a corner, or a miter joint.
Custom Plastic Extrusion Services
Custom Profile’s plastic extrusion machines can handle most any plastic request. We work with high-quality engineering resins and general-purpose plastic materials to ensure your product or part meets all temperature, durability, and flexibility requirements.
For custom plastic extrusion products and services from Custom Profiles, call us at 229-423-2929 or contact us online.
Custom Profiles Inc. is ISO 9001:2015 Certified
Registered Quality System
Registrar: SAI Global
We’ll be ready “Just in Case” so you can have it “Just In Time”
…or any way you want it!