At Custom Profiles Inc., our concept of service means going beyond your expectations. The plastic extrusion industry has grown ever more specialized, allowing our diversification to become your strength. As materials and extrusion technologies continue to evolve, Custom Profiles will respond quickly to your requirements and to the demands of an ever-changing marketplace.
Our extrusion engineers and tooling staff work quickly and efficiently. This translates into significant savings of time and money for our customers. We work to the highest standards, providing you with the greatest value in custom plastic extrusion services for your Arkansas business.
Call Custom Profiles Inc. at 229-423-2929 or contact us online for quality extruded plastics in Arkansas.
Custom Plastic Extrusion Process
There’s a number of value-added processes we can perform during the plastic extrusion process. Here’s more information on what these processes entail:
- Dual-Durometer and Tri-Extrusion: This features multiple materials in one extrusion process.
- Cross Heading: This process helps customize the plastic extrusion process to fit your individual needs.
- Capstock: This special type of resin helps protect anything from decks and windows to pools and golf carts.
- Embossing: We can raise the texture of your product to create a design on it.
- Miter Cutting: A miter cut is an angled cut on top of two structures that allows them to join together and make a corner, or a miter joint.
To learn more about our custom plastic extrusion services and materials in Arkansas, check out our frequently asked questions, contact us online, or call Custom Profiles at 229-423-2929.Custom Profiles Inc. is ISO 9001:2015 Certified
Registered Quality System
Registrar: SAI Global
We’ll be ready “Just in Case” so you can have it “Just In Time”
…or any way you want it!