At Custom Profiles Inc., our concept of service means going beyond your expectations. The plastic extrusion industry has grown ever more specialized, allowing our diversification to become your strength. As materials and extrusion technologies continue to evolve, Custom Profiles will respond quickly to your requirements and to the demands of an ever-changing marketplace.
Our extrusion engineers and tooling staff work quickly and efficiently. This translates into significant savings of time and money for our customers. We work to the highest standards, providing you with the greatest value in custom plastic extrusion services for your Mississippi business.
Call Custom Profiles Inc. at 229-423-2929 or contact us online for quality extruded plastics in Mississippi.
Mississippi Custom Extruded Plastic Industries
At Custom Profiles, we offer extruded plastic solutions for a variety of industries. Here are just a few industries for which our manufacturers create parts:
- Geotextile Industry – Custom Profiles creates parts for the geotextile industry. Geotextiles are permeable fabrics that are often used in association with soil. These fabrics have the ability to separate, filter, reinforce, protect, or drain. Typically made from polypropylene or polyester, geotextile fabrics come in three basic forms: woven, needle punched, or heat bonded.
- RV Manufacturers – Custom Profiles produces parts for recreational vehicles. A recreational vehicle, often abbreviated as RV, is a motor vehicle or trailer that includes living quarters designed for accommodation. There are different kinds of RVs, such as motor homes, camper vans, caravans, fifth-wheel trailers, popup campers, and truck campers.
- Window & Door Manufacturers – Custom Profiles produces parts for both windows and doors. Whether it’s an indoor or outdoor window or door, Custom Profiles is able to create the profile for your manufactured window or door.
- Hydroponics – Custom Profiles creates extruded plastic parts for the hydroponics industry. Hydroponics is a subcategory of hydroculture, which is a method of growing plants without soil. Instead of using soil, hydroponics uses mineral nutrient solutions in a water solvent.
- Irrigation Companies – Custom Profiles produces parts for irrigation companies. Irrigation companies provide controlled amounts of water to plants when needed. This process helps to grow agricultural crops, maintain landscapes, and revive soils in dry areas.
- Automotive Industry – Custom Profiles creates extruded plastic for the automotive industry. The automotive industry includes a wide range of companies and organizations involved in the design, development, manufacturing, marketing, and selling of motor vehicles.
For custom extruded plastics for any of these industries or more, contact Custom Profiles Inc. online or call our manufacturers at 229-922-0040.
Custom Plastic Extrusion Process
There’s a number of value-added processes we can perform during the plastic extrusion process. Here’s more information on what these processes entail:
- Dual-Durometer and Tri-Extrusion: This features multiple materials in one extrusion process.
- Cross Heading: This process helps customize the plastic extrusion process to fit your individual needs.
- Capstock: This special type of resin helps protect anything from decks and windows to pools and golf carts.
- Embossing: We can raise the texture of your product to create a design on it.
- Miter Cutting: A miter cut is an angled cut on top of two structures that allows them to join together and make a corner, or a miter joint.
To learn more about our custom plastic extrusion services and materials in Mississippi, check out our frequently asked questions, contact us online, or call Custom Profiles at 229-423-2929. Custom Profiles Inc. is ISO 9001:2015 Certified
Registered Quality System
Registrar: SAI Global
We’ll be ready “Just in Case” so you can have it “Just In Time”
…or any way you want it!